Most entrepreneurs want to boost sales and grow their business.
The problem is cutting through the noise of competition.
There are many generic brands, products, and services fighting for the same customers; it can be hard for the genuinely beneficial ones to stand out.
Too many businesses create overly complicated sales funnels and then pour money into marketing, never understanding why they don't seem to work.
The reason they're experiencing slow sales is more likely to be one or all of these three things.
- Their messaging requires potential customers to overthink just to understand if it's right for them.
- Their photos are generic looking stock that their customers can't relate to and don't build trust or connection.
- Their offer isn't compelling enough to make people want to give them their email.
In a sentence: the content that represents their brand is confusing and generic.
Does this sound like you?
If so, don't worry, you're normal.
If you're spending money on marketing before having your content dialed in, you're throwing it down the drain.
Here's the thing about creating engaging content...
Every great movie, tv show, or song you've ever seen is built on a formula. These formulas are as old as humans, but they've been perfected in the last 50 years by production companies, artists, and advertising agencies.
Time and time again I've watched these formulas used as a step-by-step process for successfully marketing a brand, product, or service online. Each step uses a proven creative method, backed by 2000-year-old brain science.
The steps look like this:
- Step 1: Packaging & messaging.) Get hyper-clear on your ideal customer and package your brand with the messaging that hits them both emotionally and logically.
- Step 2: Content ecosystem.) Develop the storyline that speaks to your audience and shows it through videos, images, and testimonials.
- Step 3: Offer & automation.) Offer the perfect gift that gets warm leads to signup for an automated email campaign that nurtures them into paying customers.
I call this the "Content Funnel."
It's a sales funnel built on clear and compelling content.
The funnel itself is nothing ground-breaking, anyone can create it, the magic is in how genuine and engaging the content is.
Once my clients have their Content Funnel in place, they're free to spend as much money on marketing as they please, knowing they have a proven system to attract and convert leads.
They're marketing becomes a faucet they can turn on or off depending on how many customers they can afford to have.
I've created an affordable blueprint, which allows me to customize the Content Funnel process to any brand, product, or service.
It costs $485 and takes two days. Get more information here.
I'm passionate about helping entrepreneurs and founders achieve success with their business. If you're looking for feedback or coaching, email me to chat!